- Available for Downtown Jewish Washington only.
- Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., pending staff availability.
- $100 for up to 5 people.
- Must book at least a week in advance.
- Sunday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Maximum group size: 25. Must book at least 6 weeks in advance.
- $200 for up to 15 people; $15/person for more than 15 people.
- Visit our Youth Walking Tours page for information on tours for school groups.
Learn what Jewish life and worship was like in the historic Seventh Street, NW, neighborhood from 1850 to 1950. The tour includes visiting the sites of four former synagogues. While this tour no longer includes the interior of the Lillian & Albert Small Jewish Museum, your group will have the unique experience of seeing the historic synagogue being prepared for relocation.
Start: Lillian & Albert Small Jewish Museum, 701 Third Street, NW (corner of G Street), Washington, D.C. - Directions
End: former home of Washington Hebrew Congregation, 816 Eighth Street NW (between H and I Streets), Washington, D.C.
More than 75 Jewish-owned businesses once lined H Street, NE. Learn about the immigrant roots and Jewish history of this rapidly changing neighborhood.
Start: CVS, 645 H Street, NE (corner of 7th), Washington, D.C.
End: 14th & H Street, NE, Washington, D.C.
Tour sites related to Jewish history and military heroes, including the Confederate Memorial by Sir Moses Ezekiel and the Challenger and Columbia Space Shuttle Memorials. Includes more than a mile of walking, including uphill. If your group would like reduce walking by using Arlington National Cemetery's bus tour, please inquire about the price change.
Start: Visitor Center of Arlington National Cemetery at entrance facing parking - Directions
End: Tomb of the Unknowns